EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPER (C++)
Location: Heerlen, NL
The worldwide increasing pressure to assure future food production requires more and more information about crop performance and health. With our unique multispectral 3D sensor technology, together with our intelligent analytics software, we process data in real time and automate a wide range of agriculture related applications from the lab to the field.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds in plant science, agriculture, physics, computer vision and business. We have developed a world class sensor and analytics software and our products are used world-wide.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person to play a key role in our R&D team and push forward our analytical platform. As an embedded system developer, you will work in our multi-disciplinary environment and will participate in the design and programming of software controlling high-throughput plant screening machines. You will work with a high degree of independence and responsibility and we will actively support you in your development. If you have the right profile, team lead responsibilities are also possible. The role will include work in the following areas:
- Make our software more efficient and less resource consuming
- Use modern C++ with boost library
- Make use of technology you want to achieve your goals
In addition, the following are a plus:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar is preferable
- Very good C++ programming skills
- Experience in programming embedded systems
- Experience in Software design and implementation
We offer you at Phenospex:
- Software development for Linux systems and Linux administration
- Skills in other programming and scripting language, like Python and R
- Experience in PLC programming
- Experience in PCB design and electronic engineering
- Experience doing data analysis
- Fulltime position and flexible work hours
- A nice and inspiring working environment (English is company language)
- We actively support your development.
- Team activities on our campus
- 30 vacation days (+ additional public holidays)
Please send your CV with “C++ Software Developer” in the subject line and brief explanation why your interests and background match this position. Phenospex offers competitive compensation.
Contact: Alexandra Müller | firstname.lastname@example.org
| T: + 31 457 111 693