INSIDE SALES EMPLOYEE BELGIUM
Are you a master in owning sales processes from start to end and eager to further extend our client base in the Belgian market? Rockpanel offers you a great opportunity to join our new Inside Sales department and play a key role in our expansion!
This is who we are
Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
As Inside Sales Employee you are responsible for developing, identifying and securing all relevant sales opportunities by qualifying and follow-up of project leads. The employee also owns the sales process for new small projects from an inside office location by phone, video conference and online (Skype) meetings. Next to that you will also be facilitating project appointments for high potential (big) projects for field sales, and by doing so the employee contributes to further penetration of Rockpanel in the Belgian project market.
The Inside Sales Employee reports directly to the Business Manager. The main tasks and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Employee are:
- Proactively search for relevant potential projects and reach out in the regions/ country by using CRM, websites, country relevant (project) databases and according to Rockpanel customer segmentation;
- Investigate and analyze potential of projects by examining and filtering leads to either be owned by inside sales project representative, passed to field sales rep, or filtered out;
- Team up with field sales to follow up on leads and proactively support the follow up with project specifiers and decision makers, contractors, and installers to provide information, answer questions, recommend products, and set appointments;
- Process all incoming leads via telephone and e-mail according to the Rockpanel leads process; Team up with Marketing to give a first follow up on leads derived from marketing activities and make sure a further follow up is done
- Own the sales process for small- and mid-sized projects from start to after-sales
- Address potential customer's follow-up questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and commercial terms;
- Follow up with customers to provide after sales support and receive feedback;
- Active contributor to Sales meetings.
This is what you offer
- Maintain CRM database on a daily basis ensuring all contact and project data is recorded and updated;
- Follow up /status reporting by using CRM system;
- Perform administrative duties: keeping sales records, and filing reports in CRM, registration samples / brochure shipment
This is what we offer
- Bachelor degree Commercially / Technically oriented
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing); preferably French as well
- Affinity with building industry;
- Experience in remote sales via telephone;
- Experienced with CRM systems and MS-office;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Customer sensitivity; customer relationship
- Proven Commercial or telesales abilities
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. You will be part of an international organization and we offer you a dynamic platform to develop your skills further in order to reach your ambitions.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!